Laundry Sorter Hampers For Adults

Filed under , , , , , , by Ajax Union Blogging on 2:43 PM

2



I’ve been out of college for about five years now. Sure the beer drinking, pizza, and constant mess was fun – for a time. But now that I’m a more mature older man, I’ve realized that the details are what make a place. When I bring people to my apartment, I don’t want it to look like a college dorm. So I’ve been taking steps to improve my living situation, little by little.

My laundry sorter hamper has been a problem for years. I used to have a large sack that I would lug to the Laundromat – that sucked. Once I got my own washer and drier I upgraded to a plastic basket, which recently splintered and cracked. Now today, I’ve made the final move – to a wicker laundry hamper. I bought this beautiful natural finished bowed front wicker laundry hamper from www.HoldNStorage.com. They have a few different colors and finishes, but I personally prefer the natural look. And now, instead of avoiding laundry, for the first time, I’m actually proud when I do my laundry.

So when people come over, they will admire my laundry storage because they know I’m no longer a kid, and I don’t do my laundry like one.

Comments Posted (2)

Haha! That's really good and clever of you. I personally love using laundry sorters.
4 bags on wheels are my favorite.

StorageManiac Laundry Sorter from Bizarkdeal

I received my StorageManiac 3 Lift-off Bags Laundry Sorter, and I have wanted one of these since I first saw them. I love the 3 separate bags for all types of laundry. The bonus for me is the ironing pad on top which you can leave up, till you need to iron. If you are just needing and extra place for parties, holidays to put stuff on throw a cloth over it and there you have extra same.. This is the first I have saw like this. The bags are washable. When it come you have to assembly it, but it took me a whole maybe 5 minutes. This is not one of those cheap made sorters, this one is very strong, and sturdy. It is a welcome addition to my wash room. I absolute love this Laundry Bag Sorter and Ironing Board, I would recommend this product to everyone.

Post a Comment