Shoe Issues

Filed under , , , , , , by Ajax Union Blogging on 8:24 AM

0

Shoes. I love shoes. Imelda Marcos could compete with me for title of Shoe Queen. But when you have such an overstock of shoes, it can be hard to find a place for them all. They litter the floor of my closet – it’s like walking through a landmine at times, I have to avoid heels so I don’t roll an ankle. When I want to choose a pair, sorting through them is almost impossible. I can’t lie, I’ve even thought about throwing some of the older ones away or giving them to charity, but I can’t bear to part with them. The oldest are my favorites!

I’ve tried shoe cubbies and hangers that stack and organize shoes, but in vain. I recently decided on an over the door shoe rack to help sort my styles. These closet hangers easily manage about half my shoe collection, 36 or so pairs. But I still was left with a wilderness of shoes. Luckily, www.HoldNStorage.com had even more options. I bought a shoe tree, because the idea of a tree that grows shoes that fall to the ground when ripe really tickles my fancy. Now thanks to these closet hangers and closet organizer systems, I can actually use my closet to hang clothes!

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment